Tormek T-4 Sharpening System
On all Tormek orders over $100.00 within the 48 states.
Tormek T-4 is an enhancement of the T-3 model taking the precision and stability to a completely new level.
Vital functions like the motor and the main shaft are mounted in the zinc cast top which includes the integrated
sleeves for the Universal Support. This advanced design ensures an unbeatable precision for the Universal
Support, which is the foundation of the Tormek jigsystem.
You get a high quality machine ideal for home and hobby work which can sharpen all the common edge tools.
Delivered with the StoneGrader SP-650, AngleMaster WM-200, Honing compound, DVD and the
comprehensive Tormek Handbook on sharpening. Complement the T-4 with your choice of jigs according
to the tools that you are to sharpen. (The jigs are sold separately).
- Precision improved by over 300%
- Handle makes the machine easy to place and move
- Machine plate in metal for a convenient place to store the Tormek AngleMaster
- Stone Grader included
- Dimensions: 9 1/16" wide x 7 7/8" deep x 10 1/4" high.
- Machine weight: 16.4 lbs (shipping weight 20 lbs)
- Grindstone: Aluminum oxide, 8" diameter x 1 5/8" surface width, 120 rpm, 8.4 Nm of torque (can be graded with the SP-650 for a 1000 grit surface).
- Leather Honing Wheel: 145 mm diameter x 26 mm surface width.
- Main Shaft: Stainless steel main shaft and stone hardware. EzyLock in composite.
- Housing: Zinc cast top, Impact resistant ABS plastic
- Motor: Industrial single phase, 120 W (input) 230V, 50Hz or 115V, 60 Hz. Duty 30 min/hour, Maintenance free. Silent running, 52 dB. 10,000 hour life
- 7 year manufacturer's warranty (non-commercial use)
Tormek T-4 Kit Includes:
- SuperGrind Stone
- Universal Support with Micro Adjust US-105
- Mounted Horizontal Base, XB-100, for the Universal Support
- Leather honing wheel
- Pro Angle Master WM-200
- StoneGrader SP-650
- Honing Compound PA-70
- Handbook HB-10
- Instruction DVD